Ticket de participation au concours
Tu peux gagner:
– Une rencontre exclusive avec la créatrice durant un séjour mythique à Dubaï, capitale
du luxe et de toutes les démesures! Au coeur d’un hôtel mythique tu vivras l’expérience
inoubliable de la vie d’une Femme d’Inlfuence!
– En avant première, un des 9 sacs et 9 pochettes luxe, Edition “WOI”
Pour toute participation:
– 50% de remise sur l’achat en 2022 d’un sac ou porte-monnaie, Edition “WOI”
– Soutien significatif de 3 associations de défense des droits des femmes
Plus tu joues, plus tu augmentes tes chances de gagner!
Fais preuve d’influence et prend part à la réussite de cette grande aventure humaine….
Tirage au sort le 20. 11.2021
OUR BAGS ARE PRODUCED MAINLY WITH RECYCLED ALIMENTARY CHAIN LEATHERS.
Our luxury work
YOUR CONSCIOUS CHOICE:
The Kering Group is highly engaged to protect and preserve pythons health and life, ensuring their welfare and origin, in association with the IUCN « Boas & Pythons Expert Group », the International Trade Centre in conjunction with the World Trade Organization and the United Nations.
By Kering Group produced & manufactured.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ICONIC JUNGLE BAG
HOW TO PRESERVE ITS ORIGINAL BEAUTY
- When you are not wearing it, your bag needs to be stored in the best conditions, in a dry, temperate and dark-free environment, preferably in its original protection.
- Please take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces. It is advisable to avoid prolonged contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigments to the leather, such as magazines.
- It should also be noted that repeated contact with raw or dark-coloured textiles may alter the leather in the lightest tones.
- Leather is sensitive to scratches and natural elements such as grease, water, heat, light, excess moisture or dryness. Protect it from prolonged exposure to direct and intense light or heat sources (sun, behind a bay window, the passenger compartment of cars in summer, near a radiator, etc.), which could alter its colours. If it comes into contact with water, gently dab it with a suitable, dry, soft, absorbent and lint-free cloth: this way you can limit or even avoid the formation of marks or rings during drying.
- Be careful, some products can stain leather indelibly, such as ink from felts and pens, greasy products such as hand cream, make-up and lipstick, perfume or alcoholic products. If the lining fabric is stained on the surface, use a soft, clear cloth slightly soaked in soapy water, scrupulously avoiding any contactwith the leather.
- In case of more important tasks, do not intervene yourself and bring your bag to a professional so that he can take care of it properly. To keep its original shape, avoid overloading it or placing inappropriate contents; when you don't use it and store it in your cupboard, fill it with tissue paper or bubbles and close it properly.
- To keep its original shape, avoid overloading it or placing inappropriate contents; when you don't use it and store it in your cupboard, fill it with tissue paper or bubbles and close it properly.
- Moisture-proof bags are not recommended because they dry out the leather.